Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome

If only my golfing skills could match the beautiful scenery...
Welcome to my blog about being a student in a doctoral program,
teaching undergraduate athletic training students, and other random bits I find interesting. I'll try to keep you filled in on my research interests, cooking adventures, and interesting reads!

As an educator and Certified Athletic Trainer, my research interests will hopefully merge at the intersection between sports and learning/education.  I am currently interested in researching the experiences of high school student-athletes when returning to the classroom after concussions.

3 comments:

  1. hey! I like your picture-very professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women is sports... another very interesting and relevant topic to research!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Tricia! I wish I was there too!!!

    ReplyDelete